Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Ponquogue Summer Waves

Picture perfect side-shore, warm day, nice waves, big air, but most incredibly, an East wind and sunshine? Score!



Video via Youtube in case the Flickr video doesn't work. I'm trying to figure which looks/works better.



For more in-depth reporting, check out the Peconic Puffin's recap of this spectacular day: "There's Still Sand On My Boom"

Plus, it looks like more potential wave-sailing action later this week, but bigger, meaner and wetter: NOAA Marine Forecast - stay tuned!

3 comments:

George Markopoulos said...

great video jeff. I'm happy you guys scored this weekend.3

are you coming to wavejam?

Jeff, aka Peconic Jeff said...

Thanks George, unfortunately I'll miss Wavejam '09 to do the ABK freestyle clinic, but I'll be sure to do a post of lament and envy about missing the festival. I do hope you guys get good wind and wave!

TonyWind said...

Great video Jeff. I must hit Ponquogue on a day like this, hopefully later in September.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...