Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ohhhh Tiana! - The Video

WSW side/side-on wave sailing at Tiana Beach, November 20, 2010. Blasting 4.7 to 5.4 on fun 3-5'+ waves, which Scott considered the best he's ridden in a long time. I generously spoiled my regular foot with some DTL rights, and worked on safely landing jumps tail-first. Wave sailors include: George Pav, Frank Bellucci, Chris Daniels, Scott Kielt, Bill Barber, Bruce Milne, Jan, Michael Alex, Steve Pinksy, & Jeff Schultz. 

The video plays in 720p HD in fullscreen

Also see the report from the Peconic Puffin: Oh, Tiana!

6 comments:

PeconicPuffin said...

Bravo! I love that you included the swim.

Andy said...

Dudes- That spot looks like SO MUCH FUN!! Glad to see you caught it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, that was fun to watch. Realistic.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I finnally pulled the trigger and bought the older [not HD] Go Pro; $119 at Wetsand. But I put in an 8GB SD card instead of the 4GB card they recomend [it was only $9 at Officemax];is that OK?

Also I can't find rechargable LI AAA batteries. Are NICad's OK? I understand I "need" the LI in the cold. and lastly, what is the simplest, and[cheapest] editing softwear for a beginer like me.

Thanks Frank drysuit2.blogspot.com

rdm said...

I like this vid man. You guys had much luck since this sesh?

Jeff, aka Peconic Jeff said...

Frank & Ralph, sorry I missed your comments! I edited the notification system, so hopefully I won't miss any more.

Frank, have you looked into Windows Live Movie Maker 2011? Might be worth a try...

Ralph, we had a fun side-off day at Tiana last weekend. Check the Peconic Puffin for the report. Mostly it's been too cold this winter to windsurf :( Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...